Re: Fast idling aka Damned carbs.

To: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Fast idling aka Damned carbs.
From: Brad Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:49:52 -0400 (EDT)
Mark,

This sounds very interesting.  Can you give us a quick summary of what's
involved, approximate costs (along with the source for the appropriate parts),
and just how 'bolt on' it is?  I'm having problems with my weber, I'm sick of
it's 14 MPG, and even we're going to try and tweak it further, I'm wondering if
this might not be the way to go.

Brad