Re: Spitfire classes at shows

To: FODFARTS@cs.com
Subject: Re: Spitfire classes at shows
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:46:07 -0700
Brad,
The classes depend entirely on the particular show.  I have seen the entire
gamut of classing all the way from dividing Round tails and
Square tails into different classes, to lumping all Spits and GT6's into the
same class.

I think that chrome vs rubber bumper thing is a bit odd though and you might
make mention of a better dividing line for Spits (round vs
square tail) to the show's organizers.

Joe