Re: Metal prep started -- reassurance?

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Metal prep started -- reassurance?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:41:50 -0700
Naw, there's only one "Tiny Tim" and he's no cripple.  He's a beaut.
Timothy as in the song by the Bueys or however they spelled it.

And THANKS for answering my questions, Joe!!

:-)

I'm about to embark on a very slippery slope because I'm getting dangerously
close to leaving Mrs. Jones as she is and doing a total, frame up
restoration on Timothy.  Since the frame is ALREADY restored with all-new
parts and a rebuilt transmission, half the work is done!  But I'm going to
need literally everything else.  I've already dropped the hint to my wife
that I want one of those four post lifts to put in the garage.  That way I
can part TWO Spitfires -- one atop the other!

Hey.  How come I've never seen a metallic silver Spitfire?  Hmmmm.
HMMMMMMM!!!

Jeff