RE: Silver cars

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Silver cars
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:00:16 +0100

Yes, I remember the one!  It was at Stafford last year, with a For Sale sign on
it.  (On show, not in the competition, because it had one Best of Show a few
years before and cars that win that aren't allowed to re-enter for a couple of
years - don't remember the exact details.)

This year, it was at Stafford again, but with no For Sale sign.  I asked some
questions, and found out it had been bought, but I don't know by whom.

It really is a beautiful car.

(For those who are wondering how it can win concourse, TSSC have a Modified
Spitfire class and an Unmodified Spitfire class (as well as modified/unmodified
for other club cars).  It was obviously entered into the Modified section.)

Dean