Re: Rimmer & spray paint

To: reid.w.simmons@intel.com, spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rimmer & spray paint
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:13:44 -0400
Hello Reid & list,
   I tried to buy the Carmine Red spray paint (for a 76 TR6) from TRF
but they no longer sell it due to the short shelf life and returned
product. I was told that the match for that color is Dupont #43019 in
acrylic enamel. Unfortunately, it doesn't come in a spray can and will
need a sprayer. A friend told me about a touch-up sprayer his brother
uses that is a refillable canister that looks similar to a regular spray
can but uses CO2 charges for the pressure. He claims it works quite
well. I don't know who has them, but intend on looking when I get to
that job this winter. Hope this helps some, and keep in mind that this
information comes from someone who may or may not be completely sane.
Cheers,
Kevin
76 TR6 (in carmine red, mostly)
Hey, what do people in China call their good plates??