Politics, Friends and it Doesn't belong on this list!!??

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Subject: Politics, Friends and it Doesn't belong on this list!!??
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:13:06 -0500
It seems like this will never end?? Why not?? Because
like all organizations, clubs or any group you have so
many different types from all groups of life!! You have
those that enjoy a little humor amongst the mundane
and those that are strictly business types and want to
hear nothing but the facts. Very dull people in my personal
opinion!!  I am somewhat a joker and have posted some
things in a joking manner and gotten my butt burned
very badly. I don't care if you are a president of a company
or LBC mechanic, for I have been in all those positions
and don't wish to return. I really enjoy my early retirement
and I enjoy ALL the comments on this list!! Joe is a wealth
of Spitfire knowledge, Laura keeps me on the light side!!
If you do not have any sense of humor, I really feel sorry
for you!! I hope we all know that a Spitfire with no racing
preparation cannot be safely driven at 140 miles per
hour as I feel very unsafe at 80!! I consider Laura's
statements to be on the humorous side and never give
it anymore thought!! I would not want to be part of any
organization that could not or would not accept some
humor in its content, very, very boring!! Maybe those
of you that are to serious, should just read the messages
and call the person for an answer and avoid the replies??
I have not signed up for each individual email message,
just the summarized list. Then I may just check the
topic and scroll past the ones that I have no interest in!!
Maybe you grumpy individuals should try the same
routine?? Then we will shorten the list that I feel is
very extremely drawn out with anywhere from two to
six attachments!  You never see any attachments to
any of my messages, just the topic!! If you don't know what
I'm talking about, then you haven't been following the
messages!! Then there are those that list all their cars
at the end of their messages, and all kinds of garbage!!
I don't really give a crap how many cars or junk you
own or how many Sites you you have on the Internet!!
So, you see that other things bother some and some
things are no bother to others, we are all different and
have our likes and dislikes!! Let's face it, we are not
really friends, just people that enjoy Spitfires and
GT6's!! I would guess that we have close to 200 hundred
members, so if all these friends would mail me 10 bucks,
I would then consider you very good friends!! If you don't
send me the bucks, then I will consider you Triumph
enthusiasts and willing to help me when I need help!!
You will be willing to accept what ever comes across
your screen, read it or delete!! But don't be-little
anyone for what they post, remember, we are all very
different individuals!! Interested in driving and preserving
our Triunphs!! I think?? Burn me if you will, but this is
how I feel!!  Bill