Re: Politics, Friends and it Doesn't belong on this list!!??

To: wmmk1@informatics.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, djcarpen@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Politics, Friends and it Doesn't belong on this list!!??
From: "Lyta Byron" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:16:29 PDT

>>>You will be willing to accept what ever comes across
your screen, read it or delete!! But don't be-little
anyone for what they post, remember, we are all very
different individuals!! Interested in driving and preserving
our Triunphs!! I think?? Burn me if you will, but this is
how I feel!!  Bill

Bill,
I think you said that very well. Live and let live is my motto. I am a bit
of a lurker here, as my hubby owns 2 spits. I am trying to learn all I can
about them. I enjoy all the e-mails from everyone. Thanks for putting things
in perspective here.
Kristi