Re: Spitfire wins class at Canadian National Autoslalom Championship

To: <frandrum@voicenet.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire wins class at Canadian National Autoslalom Championship
From: "Doug Waldron" <dwaldron@pangea.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:37:56 -0500
It has a 32/36 Weber on canon intake (some dents in the bonnet from K&N
housing bolts), 4-1 header (origin unknown, looking to upgrade), adjustable
Spax front shocks and Koni in the rear, fresh Vic Brit front springs and new
rear leaf (still sags). Spitbits bushings all around, Yokohama 175/60/13
A0032R mounted on TR7 rims, 5" wide in the front, 5.5" in the back. The
front studs have been upgraded to the Chevy ones. Came with O/D which means
a 4:11 rear end.

Doug