Re: Holbrook EFI System

To: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Holbrook EFI System
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
You don't have to remove the 6 butterflies, unless you
really want to.
You only need to make sure that all of the air used
goes through your airmeter (did you mean MAF instead
of MAP?).
This can be done by enclosing the intake horns in a
plenum box (air filter housing, with filter removed?),
and feeding the plenum through your airmeter.

Without the 6 individual butterflies, I don't see much
advantage to using that manifold over the twin-carb
one.

Just a suggestion, let us know what you decide.

Thanks

Carter