Re: Crane

To: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>,
Subject: Re: Crane
From: "Mike Nelson" <mnelson@tconl.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 09:13:53 -0500
I'm currently dealing with the same thing.  New car to me, ('79 Spit) has
the XR700 already installed.  The PO bypassed the thermo switch on the
radiator and wired in a manual switch.  (The thermo switch was not working
when checked)  This past week I replaced the defective thermo switch, and
the melted fan relay, re-wired it as it should be.  Good news: the fan is
working properly, and the car temps are now under control.  Bad news: the
'white wire circuit' wipers, brake lights, turn signals, as well as the tach
are not working now.

Jack, if you get any replies that are helpful, please forward them to me as
it may be a clue to my problem as well.  If you need me to look at how my
Crane unit is wired in, I'll be glad to compare notes.

Mike
Omaha