73 gt6 brakes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 73 gt6 brakes
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:27:59 -0400
I am putting a 73 GT6 together.  I got it a couple of years ago in
boxes.  Almost everything seems to be there but I can't find the rear brake
hardware.  I have new slave cylinders, but everything else that goes on the
rear brakes is missing.    All the adjusting and shoe mounting stuff.
Spitbits and Ted S. say that this stuff is no longer available.

Does anyone have a 73 parts car that could donate this stuff?  Has anyone
changed the 73 rear brakes to 72 brakes (non self adjusting) brakes?

Thanks, Sam