Need transport from San Fran to Lincoln NE or Dallas TX

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need transport from San Fran to Lincoln NE or Dallas TX
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 26 2000 16:33:19 GMT-0600
Listers,

If anyone is planning on making a trip from San Francisco along I80 through
Nebraska or from San Francisso to Dallas I have a small motorcycle sitting on a
pallet in SF that needs to be transported to either Lincoln or Dallas.
Original plans called for using Amtrak as the freight hauler but since April
their rates have gone up over 10 fold and that puts the cost of shipping at
about double what the motorcycle is worth.

So if anyone is planning a trip from SF to either of the two destinations I
would appreciate hearing form you!!

Thanks

--
Brad

http://www.141.com/Triumphs
http://www.141.com/Dodge

1951 Dodge 1/2 ton B3B pickup (being restored)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (almost a driver)
1961 TR4 CT288L (being restored)
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (some day)
1964 Spitfire 4 BFC25720L (of Belgian decent)