free 75 spit tup

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: free 75 spit tup
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:26:14 -0700
The following just hit the VTR site.  I have no knowledge of it, but a
couple of people indicated the possible need.  If not, surely someone can
use it.

Brad

===========================

     Exterior: wh
     Interior: wh
     Mileage: 45K

     1976 tub free...has good windshield and 2 good doors with glass tub
has some floor rot...must take all...email me by
     labor day...free hood too some damage to one side....supports and
hinges good as are headlamps. trunk lid is bad.
     Binghamton NY. I have other 76 parts for sale if interested send me
you needs, appleorchard@prodigy.net

Special Options:

     None

Contact Information: