Keys

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Keys
From: "Phillip Edwards" <metaz76@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 23:46:8 -0400
Well finally after a year of waiting I finally got the title to the 76'
Spitfire that my father-in-law has been storing for the past 10 years.
Only took a year but my patience paid off and the lady finally just signed
it over free of charge.  Now as soon as I can get the car from Kentucky to
my new home in Alabama I can begin working on it.

The question that I have though is about the keys.  I lucked out and all
the information that came with the car when it was brand new I found in the
trunk.  Along with that came the bill of sale, $4815, and the manual.  The
bill of sale has three key numbers, FR, FT, and NH.  Could anyone give me
an idea as to what these are and if I can have them made from the numbers?
I did get the ignition key, just not sure which one it is.  TIA

Phillip

--- Phillip Edwards
--- metaz76@earthlink.net