Re: Weber DGV Help - Part 2

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@home.com>, "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV Help - Part 2
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:46:29 -0700
I've communicated with Vic off-list, but just to reiterate, I've got the
Pierce manifold and have no clearance problems whatsoever.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!