Re: Weber DGV Help - Part 2

To: moag@ix.netcom.com, Spitfires Maillist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV Help - Part 2
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:04:41 -0400
David, thanks for the measurements. My Cannon manifold also has the 2804 number
on the casting.
When you say that the drop is 1 1/4", how are you measuring it? I've measured
mine from the top of the intake tube after the engine mounting flange to the top
of the tube near the carb. If we are measuring the same way, then the number
means nothing as there is a difference in the manifolds.

Do any other listers have measurements? Both with good clearance and those that
have a bump in their hoods.

Vic W.