FREE GT6 body and frame -rolling chassis

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FREE GT6 body and frame -rolling chassis
From: Ben Bacon <Ben@HEI-KC.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:28:36 -0500
Greetings to the list.  I have a 72 GT6 that's been mostly dissembled.  It's
missing the front bonnet, engine and tranny.  Frame has surface rust on it
but is otherwise in good (read straight) condition.  floor boards  are gone
and rockers need to be repaired or replaced.  some rust on lower edges of
door but not too bad.  Includes glass, trim parts,headliner, seats, lights
most inside trim, etc.  Includes rotoflex rear ends with additional parts.
includes a old spitfire diff that needs a rebuild.  Also includes carpet and
several boxes of misc. parts.

Was to be use as a GT6 convertible project.  Decided to just do a spit 6
conversion instead. as I had already replaced lots of parts on the spitfire.

Would need LOTS of work (frame off)  to restore (More then I can afford to
do at this time).  I need to get this out of the garage so that my wife will
be happier.  Cost is free, but you need to pick it up.

It's located in Paola, KS about 25 miles south of Kansas City.

If interested contact me off list.

Ben Bacon
79 spit 6 (daily driver)
913-294-0120 (home after 6:PM CT)