Re: 76 Spit Restoration

To: <bauguesh@abcs.com>, nass@egroups.com
Subject: Re: 76 Spit Restoration
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:16:02 -0700

        In addition to the twelve magic bolts for the body tub, don't forget the
steering column, wiring harness, seatbelt mounts (which are also the body
tub bolts in at least two locations), brake and clutch lines.  You also
have to disconnect the rear radius arms at the wheel wells.

        The one I forgot and didn't see mentioned before was the parking brake
cable.  Disconnect the clevis pin from the saddle where the cable from each
backing plate meets in the middle.  I didn't disconnect that and had the
chassis hanging from the body which itself was hanging as well when I
missed that one.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/68 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |