Re: Electric Tachos

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Electric Tachos
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:12:33 -0400
MSD stands for Multi-Spark Discharge, as far as I know - it refers to
performance ignition systems (By the company MSD as well as others) that zap
the plugs a few dozen times per power stroke rather than just once, like
normal.  Drag racers love them.

Luke
'71 Spit - "Fireball"
Not equipped with MSD, but I do have a used racing coil in 'er!