Yet another Spitfire web page

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Yet another Spitfire web page
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 21:52:13 -0700

Just like the subject line says, folks.  I decided to add a page of my own
Spitfire to the net just to confuse issues even more so.  With a digital
camera handy, I thought it would be nice to get a few pictures of projects
here and there as they are tackled.  Nothing fancy, but it's there.

http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire

It documents my current fight with the SU carbs trying to figure out this
whole tuning thing.  I swapped out the carbs with the original set that I
fixed the jets on (seized up originally, one due to a bend in the unit).
The car runs--- if you can call it that.  The steady miss is not erratic
and I think I'm within a few turns either way of the jets to get it right.

-Vegaman Dan
-68 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |