RE: MK II owner's manual

To: "'Diane Pataki'" <pataki@biology.utah.edu>,
Subject: RE: MK II owner's manual
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:49:02 +0200
Diane

I've never seen a Mk 2 manual , but would also like to obtain one for my Mk
2 . I do have an original owners manual for my Mk 1 ( Spitfire 4 ) which is
basically the same as the Mk 2 , if a photostat copy would help you .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398118
One '56 TR 3 with o/d and one '64 Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 )
Two Heralds and three early Spitfires without o/d for sale in order to
finance the restoration of the TR 3 .