RE: early overdrive

To: "'Rob Travis'" <sixt6spitfire@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: early overdrive
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:19:52 +0200
Rob
The number you quoted does not ring a bell . Early ones ( Mk 1 & Mk 2 )
would normally start with FC . Sorry I can't be of more help .
Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398118
One '56 TR 3 with o/d and one '64 Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 )
Two Heralds and three early Spitfires without o/d for sale in order to
finance the restoration of the TR 3 .