RE: One more electric fan conversion question

To: "'Chris DeStaffany'" <destaff@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: One more electric fan conversion question
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:28:20 +0200
Thanks Chris .

Unfortunately NAPA is not represented in South Africa , so their numbers
will not mean much to the local stores .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398118
One '56 TR 3 with o/d and one '64 Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 )
Two Heralds and three early Spitfires without o/d for sale in order to
finance the restoration of the TR 3 .