Re: MKII Rear Window Seal

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@home.com>,
Subject: Re: MKII Rear Window Seal
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 06:56:57 -0700
Careful, they don't specify which model Spitfire the hardtop trim is for.
Better make certain that they carry the seal for the earlier Spitfires.  My
guess is they don't -- but I hope I'm wrong.  It would make a lot of people
happy (myself included) if a source for these seals could be found.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!