Re: MKII Rear Window Seal

To: Greg Thorsley <Gregory.Thorsley@montage.ca>
Subject: Re: MKII Rear Window Seal
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:38:33 -0400
Hi, Greg. I ran across a web site in the UK that looks like it might have what
you need to re-seal your hardtop rear window. Check out
http://www.sportscarsupplies.co.uk. Go to the Spitfire catalogue, select Trim
and look under Hardtop. You will find the rear seal and a seal insert.

I hope this helps.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario