Re: fiberglass leaf

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com
Subject: Re: fiberglass leaf
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 11:29:39 -0500
Knew I shouldn't have emptied my trashcan :-)

There are some other fiberglass leaf spring makers out there that can or will
do a
Spitfire spring, for about the same price.  You may wish to talk to some of them
to see if perhaps they can make you one that would better please you,
particularly
with regards to spring rate and the mounting.

http://www.landrumspring.com/technical.html (neat technical info on leaf
springs)
http://members.carol.net/spring (custom made fiberglass leaf springs)

If this spring you've found is from Composite Springs Inc, it looks like it
might have
a swing mount.  The MG board shows it that way.
http://www.mgbmga.com/tech/mgb4h.htm