Re: painting

To: 1784T2Y4DY <1784T2Y4DY@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: painting
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 10:05:48 -0800
Tom,
  Check out http://www.autobodystore.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?index

  Lots of messages to filter through, but the content does focus
somewhat on DIYs working to solve problems with paint and bodywork.  I
kept up with it while making early decisions on how to proceed with my
'63.  I haven't visited for a while, but it helped me with good
questions and answers...

  Good luck

Peter Ficklin
'63 & '68 Spits