International Triumph Spitfire Database Update

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: International Triumph Spitfire Database Update
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 11:10:01 -0700
Folks,
The November monthly upload is now complete for the Spitfire Database.

There are now over 7500 cars listed (a worthy milestone).

This month, I checked out all the links on my "MORE LINKS PAGE" to eliminate
those sites that no longer exist and to update those that
have changed.  I also added a few that were previously not there.

If anyone knows of a worthwhile triumph related site that is not listed, please
let me know and I'll add it.  Also, I want to know
about any personal web pages related to Spitfires so I can add them as well.

Enjoy!

Joe