Another one bites the dust / snow!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Another one bites the dust / snow!
From: SpitfiresRule@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:03:04 EST
Well, yesterdays snowy weather took it's toll yesterday on yet another fine
automobile. My son and his girlfriend on their way to visit her sister,
learned the hard way how dangerous black ice is. His 1973 beautiful red 1500
spun out of control, hitting the cement side wall, rolled on it's top before
coming to a stop. Luckily both kids walked away with only scratches and
shaken nerves. I'm waiting for the Tow company to bring the car home so I can
estimate the damage, but it is not looking good. The poor kid had only made
one payment on it, and because of his age (18 male, etc.) could not afford
full coverage. So, he is still making payments. Maybe he can salvage some
stuff from it?

Mitch D. Johnson
1965 MK2 "Bobby"
1965 MK2 "Thomas T. Triumph"
1965 MK2 (my son's car, no name as of yet)
1964 MK1 (Parts R Us)
1973 1500 Lump