Re: Another one bites the dust / snow!

To: <SpitfiresRule@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another one bites the dust / snow!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:00:40 -0800
Mitch,

I'm so glad to hear that your son and his girlfriend are okay.  That's way
more important than the car.  Particularly amazing and miraculous if no roll
bar was fitted.

Your son should be able to make a few bucks parting the car out, at least.
It's too bad he didn't have full insurance coverage.  Take care.  Your
family has much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!