Practical Classics

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Practical Classics
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:31:44 -0800
Hi everybody,

Awhile back Practical Classics had a buying guide in an issue for the
Jensen Healey.  My brother is interested in one and asked me if I knew
anything about them.  Would anybody have this issue and be willing to
photocopy the article for me?  Also any first hand knowledge would be
greatly appreciated.  He is also looking at a TVR Taimar with a TR6
drive train.  I've always liked the TVRs, but do they have the kit car
stigma that hurts resale?  Again any first hand info would be
appreciated.  I need to get him into a British sports car so that after
mine sells I can still borrow a toy to play with.  If anyone new to the
list is interested my car is still for sale at
home.earthlink.net/~trunnell.

Thanks
Glenn Trunnell