Re: Overdrive delay

To: Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>, "Jonas Giersing"
Subject: Re: Overdrive delay
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:57:15 -0500
Usually they work better after the oil warms up, since
it flows quicker, the oil level will be a tiny bit higher
then when it was cold.

Start by checking the easy things, like the oil level,
and then move on to the more difficult things, like
checking the valves and hydraulic stuff.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit