TRF parts

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF parts
From: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:01:53 -0500
Listers,
            I just received a backordered shipment from TRF. It it a
Bushing/seal kit for rear trunnions.It arrived as a plastic bag with
the parts inside.(shipped in a box). The bag had no markings and the
plastic pieces were a cheap-looking blue plastic,the inner shields are
almost flat and the rubber seals are o-rings.Previously,I got
Quinton-Hazel boxed all the shields all had a defenite radius around
the outer edge and fit together with the quad-ring(o-ring that is
square-cut) The plastic looked more substantial.(maybe it isn't..but
looked better).I called TRF and was only told I could return it if I
wanted. Can anyone tell me if they have used anything like this?I do
not want to use substandard parts,but do not want to return them if
this is all that is avalable.

Thanks,

Bob Harris