74 Spitfire on eBay Available again

To: Spitfires Maillist <spitfires@autox.team.net>, Terence0724@aol.com
Subject: 74 Spitfire on eBay Available again
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:04:14 -0500
That nice French Blue 74 Spitfire in Pleasant Hill California that was on eBay
is back for sale again. Due to the high cost of transporting a non-running
vehicle to the Toronto area, I have backed out of the deal. It is a great
project car for someone that is close by or can solve the transportation issue.
I promised to make good on any losses by the seller so maybe you can help me out
too.

Before it goes back up on eBay, he will take offers equal to my bid $770. He
intends to wait a couple of days before putting it on eBay so now is your
chance. He needs to close the deal and get the car moved fairly quickly.

You can see the pictures and the info at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=497210423

You can contact the seller, Terence at Terence0724@aol.com.

Vic Whitmore (disappointed :-(
76 Spitfire