Re: water pump

To: "Kaufman, Bob" <bkaufman@laquinta.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: water pump
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:57:10 -0800
Bob,

I know that early water pumps were in fact, supposed to have a grease
fitting and that the water pump received a shot of grease every 12,000 miles
or whatever.  I'd be apt to want to use that grease fitting if it were me.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!