Need a meeting point in Charelston WV

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a meeting point in Charelston WV
From: Chris Crisenbery <ffajackson@absolute-net.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:09:03 -0500
Hope someone can help with a meeting point in West Virgina on the south
east side of Chareston. I'm comming from Cincinnati and my newest
purchase is comming from Raleigh NC. Looking for a gas station/
restaurant or such.

New purchase for those of you interested, no its not a spit but a 92'
Caprice wagon with Impala SS wheels and grill work that I plan on
putting my other recent purchase 95' Caprice police car drivetrain in
LT-1, police programming tranny and engine management wiring and rear
disc.

Thanks for the help.