RE: Triumph

To: "'Marc Edens'" <marc@e-intelligence.com>
Subject: RE: Triumph
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:52:20 +0200
Greetings Marc

Welcome to the Triumph and / or Spitfire lists and welcome to the wonderful
world of Triumph ownership .

Wow , another South African lister . Great , now we are 3 in total ( that I
know of , but there might be more lurking somewhere ) . Must be careful
otherwise we'll crowd the list :-) Are you situated in Cape Town ?

Triumph clubs in South Africa .... only one called the Triumph Sports Car
Club of South Africa ( TSCC ) . Caters for all Triumphs . Actually a pretty
decent club . Will forward contact details of the Cape Town Centre to you
tomorrow ( don't have any contact numbers / addresses handy ) .

You could also try to get in touch with Paul Mitchell at paul-m@mweb.co.za .
He's in Cape Town and owns a TR 6 . Nice guy .

You should also register your Spitfire with Joe Curry at spitlist@gte.net .
He's in the USA and keeps a register of all known Spitfires .

Kind regards

Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398201
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .