RE: Photos

To: "'Suzie'" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Photos
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:34:52 -0500
That would be me, however with a change of jobs, and moving across the U.S.
I changed ISP and closed down the old site.  While intending to recreate it
with a new look, I as of yet have not had the time.  Sorry :^(  Any
suggestions on what people would like see on it?  I was trying to figure a
way of showing everyone's location on a map.

Patrick Bowen