74 on e-bay

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74 on e-bay
From: "eyp_jl" <eyp_jl@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:08:12 -0800
FWIW, There is a light blue 74 on ebay thats located in Pleasant Hill CA. I
went by and checked it out. The car was very solid, the one bump on the right
front side was the only damage I saw. the engine compaetment looked complete
with just the vacume connection to the anti run on valve broken. The car is
very complete and original, even has the original packet of tools in the
trunk. I checked under the carpets and found no rust whatsoever.
I wish I had a little more room in my garage, I'd take it home to be with my
77.