Final Appeal for Quaife LSD

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Final Appeal for Quaife LSD
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:42:09 -0700
In case anybody missed the first posting of this offer, I will repeat it.

I am in the process of ordering a Quaife Limited Slip Differential for Tiny Tim
(the Race Spit).  In an effort to get the best possible
price, I have gotten a special offer from Canley Classics.  If I can order 5 or
more they will give me a price of 467.50 British Pounds
per unit.  At today's exchange rate, this is under $700 (US) and a far cry
better than the usual $1250 or so that is being charged by
Quaife's US agent.

The requirements of the unit are:

1. Fits all GT6 (except 3.27) and all Late Spit (large flange) diffs.
2. Requires the Stock case, Crown Gear, Pinion gear and stub axles.

Drop shipping and personal payment terms are acceptable.

Other gear sets are also available including a 4.55:1 set for 50.78 British
Pounds.

Please let me know immediately if you are interested in getting in on this
one-time purchase.

Regards,
Joe Curry