Re: Spitfire "Libre" wheels for sale on Ebay -

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire "Libre" wheels for sale on Ebay -
From: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:58:00 -0500
By coincidence, I just purchased a set of these wheels (received them
yesterday).  The more I look at them, the more I like them.  They caused me
little or no sleep last night as I deliberated over how they should be
finished -- pretty much deciding to paint the spokes the same as the body
color.  Now if I could only find three more center caps like the one I
have -- It's a fake 6-sided 2" nut -- Anyone have such a thing?
With regard to the recent "wheel weight" thread -- these are magnesium 6"
wide wheels weighing in at 11 pounds.

Ed Hamilton