Re: no fan o'fan clutches

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no fan o'fan clutches
From: Len Lubbers <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:49:06 -0500
Mike

There is a chance.  But it will be after Christmas.  Sorry.  I'll take some
shots
in the next couple weeks but I don't have a digital camera. All my pics are 35
mm
scanned to jpg.  The roll in the camera only has 2 of 24 shots exposed.  The
rest
will be filled up during the holidays.

I might ask around at work to see if anyone has a digital camera to lend
overnight.

Len