Where am I ... thread was Re: no fan o'fan clutches

To: "Spitfire \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where am I ... thread was Re: no fan o'fan clutches
From: "L&B Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:12:01 -0500
Mike - check out the updated signature block.  If you've never been to Ottawa,
you need to come just for the deep fried beaver tails.  I'll let the list know
when the pics get posted.

Bill - Thanks for the offer to come over and take a picture.  The drive from
Sacramento would be too much to ask from a fellow lister.  BTW, a lot of
Canadian URL's employ the .ca suffix.

Len Lubbers | '79 Spitfire | Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/lubbers