RE: Trailering

To: "Mark Gardner" <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>, " "
Subject: RE: Trailering
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:39:55 -0600
Mark;

I've used Uhaul auto transporters to haul both a '71 and a '73.  The
channels for the wheels were right on the edge of being too wide apart, but
it worked just fine.  On the units I've used the inside edges of the
channels were bent up at a 45 degree angle.  The inside edges of the Spit
tires fit right in the corner of that angle.  I had no problems getting the
cars onto the trailers.  The cars rode beautifully.  The trailers tracked
well and had surge brakes on them.

Hope this helps.

BillG