Re: Colorado listers meet/greet

To: Mike Ginter <mikeginter@frii.net>
Subject: Re: Colorado listers meet/greet
From: Mike Ginter <mikeginter@frii.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 22:37:28 -0700
Looks like we missed the meeting for this month.  They are doing a lunch
in Boulder this Sunday the 7th, but that's probably too short notice.
I'm going to send an email to the Prime Minister and ask about next
month's meeting.  Check out their web site.  Stay tuned.  In the
meantime, I know there are at *least* six other list members in
Colorado.  Where are you guys?  I know you're lurking.

Mike

http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~hal/rmtc.html