Re: Colorado listers meet/greet

To: richard bonilla <richard@bonilla.com>
Subject: Re: Colorado listers meet/greet
From: Mike Ginter <mikeginter@frii.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 08:48:08 -0700
The Sunday deal requires a RSVP by today and is technically for members,
which I'm reasonably certain most of us Spit listers are not (based on
prior conversations with some of you).  Not to mention the fact that I
have not heard from all of the Colorado listers yet, and probably won't
in time for me to call and RSVP for all of us for Sunday.  That's why I
thought the monthly meeting would probably be better as it provides an
opportunity for non-members to meet club members and possibly join if so
inclined.  The next meeting should be the third Tuesday of February in
Arvada.  From their web site:

Our monthly meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month (June,
December, and January excepted). We just moved to a new (possibly
temporary) meeting place at Clancy's Irish Pub on 38th just west of
Kipling.

Drop by and check out a meeting if you are interested in membership,
visitors are welcome. Drinks and dinner from 6:00PM, meeting begins at
7:00PM. We are trying to make our monthly meetings shorter and less
formal (i.e. more fun).

Details can be found on their web site:
http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~hal/rmtc/

Mike