Re: It's still alive (sort of)

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's still alive (sort of)
From: Ray Bryant <photoray@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 20:21:14 -0500
Speaking of taking the kids on rides.  Last night I took my 9 year old
daughter out for a glorious ride from our house to the Texas Motor Speedway.
It's about a 20 minute drive each way.  The weather was perfect, there were
thunder storms to watch in the distance and we didn't say a word to each
other the whole way.  I would tell you more, but she just came in and said
"Spitfire".  I guess we'll do it again.
--
*********************************
Ray Bryant

1308 Madera Court
Keller, Texas 76248
Voice: (817) 577-2631 or (214) 369-1850
Email: photoray@flash.net
*********************************

Brian Yarborough wrote:

> From: BrYarboro@aol.com
> Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:43:50 EDT
> To: spitfires@autox.team.net
> Subject: It's still alive (sort of)
>

> Well folks;
> I got the Mk. 3 titled, registered and insured, put the plates on and hit the
> road. The carbs are still way out of whack, power fluctuates, sometimes good
> at higher Rpm's, other times no power at higher Rpm's. What's worse, there is
> an ominous rumble, seems to be from the right rear, when I ease off the
> throttle, goes away when I increase the throttle. I hope that it's the right
> half shaft u-joint and not the diff. Opinions? Bummer, man.
> On the other hand,  it was so hip to take my 13 yo son and then my 6 yo son
> for short rides, top down of course, on a cloudless, azure sky. Not too
> shabby.

///