Re: highway driving

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: highway driving
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 23:51:11 +0100
Hi John
I don't know about the Spit but I did fit a Dolomite Sprint dam to the front
of my Toledo, made a vast difference.
I heard that when Triumph were playing with the Dolomite Sprint they first
experimented with a roof spoiler, if only, all the rage now but too radical
then! The next best thing they found was the front dam or spoiler, so I
would think that the Spit would benefit from the dam.

Graham.