Re: { NASS } Hazard Light Indicator

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: { NASS } Hazard Light Indicator
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 15:06:34 -0400
Just like on the '75 dash for the wiper switch....
it's just an idiot light to let you know where the switch
is.

Yes.... as a dash indicator illuminator it's a stupid
design.

When I redesigned my Tigerwood dash with three
gauges in the middle, I eliminated these two idiot lights.
I put the turn signal blinker indicator where the 'hazard'
light use to be.

The dash mounted 'wiper' switch idiot light is now
a second' turn signal style green indicator
that is wires in parallel with my electric fan.

You can see both indicators in the second photo at
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_dash.htm