Re: New Top

To: Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Top
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 15:00:53 -0400
The extra flaps that weren't pop-riveted should have been
glued to the bottom ends of the header rail, before the rest of
the material was glued down.

When I did my top I was aided by lots of good photos in the
book "Spitfire (et al) Guide to Purchase and DIY Restoration"
by Lindsay Porter and Peter Williams.

Doug Braun